Thursday, November 3, 2011

Zeynep March

               PROLOGUE
"What about the snails?"
"They'll be okay in there," I said."It won't be the advantageous time for a few hours."
"But what if the lobbyist comes early?" Waffle asked."What if the whale rises like...like last time?"


I grimaced. Didn't Waffle know that I didn't like that subject? Shouldn't he be restraining from mentioning that to me? I put on a casual expression, and pulled the branches around the snails to conceal them. "Hurry! We'd better get back to your house before anyone realises we're gone."

In the distance, a shape rose out of the water, and a spiral of water spouted out of its head before submerging again.

1 comment:

  1. Zeynep, you are an absolute natural! I am sooo curious about this tale...is there more coming? (For readers of this blog, Zeynep is eleven years old.)

    ReplyDelete