Sunday, September 11, 2011

Edie Benjamin - I remember...

I asked the girls to write about significant events that have stuck fast in their memories. Here are three from Edie Benjamin:

1. I remember....from when I was 3, my brother punched me in the nose while I was asleep, and when I woke up, my pillow was covered in blood! Then my mom dragged him by the ear to his room, but his room was only across the hall so it didn't hurt him too much!!!

2. When I was 3, I was walking the dog, and I did a face plant on the concrete, so my brother took me home. Now I have a scar on my nose.

3. Once I was in the cinema, and just two minutes into the movie, I had to go to the bathroom for a minute. When I got out of the bathroom, the movie was finished!
" Well, that was a waste of time," I sighed, "I must have gone through a WORM HOLE!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You tricked me...but I've always been the gullible type. I like No. 3 especially, even if it is made up!

    ReplyDelete